Change in the Community
Jack Pransky spent a whole career working in the community in the area of prevention. In this one day workshop, he shares his ideas on how the Three Principles make change a real possibility. He also suggests a unique process for using the Principles in a Community Environment. If you are working on a community project or are interested at all in making change in your environment, this is the workshop for you.
Change in the Community35.00 GBP *Total run time is 1 hour and 54 minutes.
You get lifetime access to:
- 4 part video recordings (streaming)
- Audio MP3s (downloadable)
This workshop is from the LivingfromWisdom series, produced by Julian Freeman.
- Video 1 - Jack’s Story: Jack tells us how he came to find the Three Principles to set the scene for the rest of these excellent videos. I loved his relaxed, laid back style as soon as he started to speak.
- Video 2 - Modello, Community & Jack’s Principles System: Jack shares how Roger Mills and Modello introduced him to the Three Principles and totally changed how he did his work as a Community Development Professional. He shows us the 'System' he developed for using the principles, in Communities and Groups, as a coach too. He also gives us his unique description of the Three Principles.
- Video 3 - Three Principles & Painting: In this video, Jack gives us a whole different take on the Principles. You will see the Three Principles in a way you've never seen it before. It’s an excellent counterpoint to the way he introduced it in the previous video!
- Video 4 - Deep Listening: This is Jacks' "pièce de résistance" It’s totally fundamental to his approach, his system and the way he uses, shares and IS the Principles in everyday life. If you get one thing from Jack Pransky, this is it!
Change in the Community - Jack Pransky
Jack Pransky spent a whole career working in the community in the area of prevention. In this one day workshop, he shares his ideas on how the...
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!