Transforming our Clients and Ourselves Through Resilience, with Joe Bailey.
Joe Bailey visited the United Kingdom in October 2016, and he did a 2-day seminar in Glasgow which was recorded by Supermind.
Transforming Clients Through Resilience, with Joe Bailey60.00 GBP7 hours and 27 minutes of footage.
Lifetime access to:
Note: The audio quality is poor when a member of the audience is speaking. Listening to Joe is fine.
- Videos (streaming)
- Audios (downloadable MP3s)
The recordings have been edited and Audio MP3s are available for download, which you get to keep for life.
Take a look at the list to see what's included.
- Intro to Joe Bailey & Resilience (12m 16s)
- Seminar Objectives (6m 20s)
- Insight Based Learning (16m 49s)
- Moments of Resilience (15m 52s)
- The Mayo Clinic, The Nature of Resilience (7m 10s)
- More Moments of Resilience (10m 54s)
- The Mayo Clinic Research Results (Not available yet)
- Yet More Resilience (9m 56s)
- Does Adversity Equal Stress? (12m 01s)
- The Inside Out Nature of Experience (15m 27s)
- The Three Principles (13m 40s)
- Where Are My Feelings Coming From (6m 47s)
- Resiliency in the Diagram (7m 06s)
- The Mayo Clinic, Seeing Thought in the Moment (5m 08s)
- The Alarm System of Feelings (12m 58s)
- Q & A’s with Joe (14m 58s)
- Insight and Resilience is Revealed (12m 25s)
- Sydney Banks Quotes (12m 59s)
- The Resilience Paradigm Summary (5m 18s)
- Insights from Attendees (19m 14s)
- Recapping Resilience (12m 45s)
- Joe and his Dad (8m 26s)
- Addictions and Compulsions (12m 39s)
- Intro to Implications of the Resilience Paradigm (6m 09s)
- Implication: The 100% Solution (18m 19s)
- Implication: Pre-Principle Paradigm (4m 22s)
- The Mayo Clinic, The Art of Relationships (5m 27s)
- Relationships (6m 16s)
- A short on the Human Currency (3m 12s)
- Implication: Separate Realities (14m 27s)
- Implication: We Can Handle the Truth (5m 26s)
- Implication: There’s No Other Place to Be (22m 13s)
- Implication: The Future is an Incomplete Equation (14m 55s)
- The Mayo Clinic, Vision and Effective Leadership (7m 12s)
- Leadership (16m 32s)
- Sharing the Principles with Others, and Q & A’s (6m 05s)
- Observation: Sometimes We See It, Sometimes We Don’t (5m 26s)
- Three Overarching Results (14m 13s)
- Round Up and Conclusion (32m 30s)