Sharing the Three Principles Paradigm
12 monthly webinars
Throughout 2017 Christian McNeill will be hosting a monthly webinar on Supermind, interviewing facilitators and teachers from different areas who share the 3 Principles Paradigm.
Sharing the 3 Principles Paradigm12.00 GBPYou get:
- Live access to all 12 webinars
- Featured guest in every webinar who specialise in the Three Principles Paradigm
- Access to all recordings in the year-long series
- Download MP3s from every webinar
Our idea is to explore a few of the many different routes people have taken, to support those who are starting out, to inspire new possibilities and to provide a space for sharing. We are passionate about sharing this paradigm as widely as possible and about empowering others to do so too.
The series will consist of a live call and access to the recording on the Supermind site thereafter. We are offering this series at a very accessible £12 for all 12 webinars.
If you have been touched by the 3 Principles and are moved to start sharing with others, this series could be a useful resource.
Many of our guests will be those who were not already practising psychologists or therapists when they discovered the principles or some who share through less obvious routes.
Calls will generally take place on the 2nd Thursday of a month at 7.30 UK time. For more information contact @Christian McNeill
Webinar Dates and guests:
- Thursday 12th January, with Brett Chitty.
- Thursday 9th February, with Janet Rhynie and Linda Ramus.
- Thursday 9th March, with Mamoon Yusaf.
- Thursday 13th April, with Garret Kramer.
- Thursday 11th May with Rudi Kennard.
- Thursday 8th June with Adam Ashe and Grayson Hart.
- Thursday 13th July with Terry Rubenstein.
- Thursday 10th August with Tzvi Werther.
- Thursday 14th September with Robin Charbit.
- October: TBC
- Thursday 9th November with Ann Ross.
- December: TBC
Webinar Series Sharing the 3 Principles Paradigm
Throughout 2017 Christian McNeill will be hosting a monthly webinar on Supermind, interviewing facilitators and teachers from different areas who...
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!