An incredible workshop where Judy gives the Principles a real bite, provides an understanding that cuts through everything, and gets right through to the heart of the Principles.
Available exclusively on Three Principles Supermind.
What you get:
- Video 1a: Introduction (FREE)
- Video 1b: What the Principles are, is a description of how your life is working, regardless of what you're doing (FREE)
- Video 2: How Judy was impacted by the Principles
- Video 3: Deep Down, what we want is Peace and Happiness
- Video 4: Seeing the Principles at Work is like opening up Human Psychology
- Video 5: The Greatest Discovery in the History of Mankind
- Video 6: Oh, You Poor Thing, I Feel Sorry for You!
- Video 7: You Can’t Fix them from the Outside
- Video 8: The Better You Feel, the Better Other People Look to You!
- Video 9: We are All the Same!
- Video 10: When You Change, So Do Your Relationships: You Are Already A Principles 'Practitioner'
- Video 11: Overcoming Addictions & Habits - You Can Be Happy No Matter What
- Video 12: Instead of Navigating by the Content of our Thinking, We Navigate by the Quality of our Feelings
- Video 13: The Three Principles: Going Deep - Really Deep!
- Video 14: Whatever is not in your head, It's not in your Life!
- Video 15: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): A New Hope & The Cure
- Video 16: Life, Peace, and Spirit. Wrap-Up.
First Video Free:
- All videos by streaming, and in High Definition (1080p). All sound cleaned up for amazing clarity of sound.
- Downloadable Audio MP3s. All sound cleaned up for amazing clarity of sound.
- Total run time is 4 hours and 26 minutes.
Judy SedgemanI’m Judy Sedgeman. My life’s passion for more than three decades has been awakening creativity, resiliency, and well-being in people through the understanding of the Principles of Mind, Thought and Consciousness, which are the foundations of our experience of Innate Health. I am a teacher, mentor and consultant in that work.
Currently, in addition to all the Three Principles work I do through Sedgeman Consulting, LLC, I also am an Initiative Consultant for The Patterson Foundation of Sarasota, FL, an organization whose values are very aligned with 3P work. My project is a transformational evolution for curriculum at The Ringling College of Art & Design.
I served as the Director of the Institute for Public Policy and Leadership (IPPL) at USF Sarasota-Manatee for two years, departing that position in January 2012 to devote myself more to global outreach in Innate Health through my own consulting practice.
Before that, I spent nearly 12 years on the faculty of the West Virginia University School of Medicine, where I was Director of an Institute dedicated to Innate Health, and where I developed and taught courses for the Master’s Program in Public Health. I’m still an Adjunct Professor at WVU, teaching two graduate courses online, both focused on resiliency and mental well-being, as well as a Continuing Education course about Resiliency through WVU Extended Learning. My passion is service to others focused on eliminating stress and accessing wisdom and resiliency.