Please read the book, 'Paradigm Shift', by Jack Pransky, prior to this webinar.
This will be a Q & A webinar for anything about the book.
Jack PranskyDr. Jack Pransky is a Three Principles Author, Trainer and Practitioner: a Coach of Coaches and a Counselor of Counselors.
Jack Pransky is a national and international consultant, speaker, and author who has worked in the field of prevention and community organizing since 1968. He authored all the books found on this website.
Jack has been responsible for a number of accomplishments in the field:
He specializes in prevention from the inside-out, and specifically in The Three Principles/Health Realization.
- helping to create the first Spirituality of Prevention conference in the country (with Prevention Unlimited),
- the first state prevention law in the country,
- the first school climate improvement programs in Vermont,
- Vermont’s Juvenile Court Diversion system,
- two parent-child centers and other successful community-based programs.
In 2004 he won the Vermont Prevention Pioneers Award.