1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Webinar 1: Learning Life from the Inside-Out

Discussion in 'Living into Teaching the Principles: David Bodman' started by 3P Supermind, Jun 17, 2016.

1. 3P Supermind

3P Supermind 3P Supermind Admin
    Staff Member Premium Member

Australia's principles coach David Bodman speaks for the first time on Supermind about his varied and inspiring journey. His is the amazing story of an "at risk youth" turned Christian Brother for 30 years teaching in and administering schools, then Clinical Director and international trainer with the Psychology of Mind Resource Center and now business consultant living fully with advanced cancer.

David is a joy to listen to and has a vision for the principles in Australia. This presentation is for principle-based coaches, business owners, clinicians, school teachers and administrators, as well as individuals who live with advanced cancer.

Special Discussant: Christian McNeill

Joh and Jen like this.
  2. Fiona

Fiona Guest

Hi Kathy and David, I would love to watch/listen to this but the privacy settings of the video aren't giving me access?

3. Kathy Marshall Emerson

Premium Member

Dean Rees Evans messaged the sad news today, "David passed into the oneness yesterday, thankfully he was with family." David had been so very keen to do the two webinars quickly in his last days. He was looking forward to meaningful communication with all who might view his last presentations for us. Please honor him by posting your comments and interacting with others here. These lessons were on the top of his list of last priorities. "Live LIFE."

The world is very small and we can indeed touch each other's hearts! --- Kathy Marshall Emerson 6/28/16

4. CarolD

CarolD Guest

I met David many years ago doing 3 Principles courses with John Wood at the Psychology of Mind Centre in Midland. A friend gave me a copy of the book "Slowing Down to the Speed of Life" and I was so excited to discover that there was a centre in Perth I could visit and meet people who understood and buy more books!! Such abundance on my own doorstep! Such an enlightening time and whenever I am a little lost, I always think about David, John and Rolf. I was so sad to read he has passed and had only been thinking of him last week, wondering how he was faring with the cancer. Much peace to him, and his kindness will never be forgotten.