In this 8-part video workshop, you can learn how to recognize this peaceful inner space and how to live in it, and from it, more of the time. Whenever you live in this space, your innate well-being will reveal itself more fully in your daily life.
- Enjoy an ever-deepening sense of inner peace
- Go through inevitable down times more gracefully
- Access well-being regardless of your present or past circumstances
- Spend more time being fully present and engaged in life
- Listen and communicate with greater depth and comfort
- Bring more love and understanding into all of your relationships, whether with your family and friends or at work
This workshop is a weekend seminar led by Dr Dicken Bettinger, internationally renowned teacher and trainer of new discoveries in the nature of the human mind and its unlimited potential. This seminar in well-being is appropriate for people of all ages and backgrounds. Well-being is everyone’s birthright.
The seminar also features guest presenter Natasha Swerdloff who has been teaching for the past 20 years and is passionate about helping people get in touch with their resiliency and well-being. Natasha and Dicken are currently collaborating on writing a book with the title: Coming Home.
This seminar is relaxing, educational in style, and conducive to new insights. Dr Bettinger will share with you the three fundamental principles that underlie all human experience, and he will reveal how deepening your learning of these principles effortlessly reveals a greater depth of wellbeing.