For a complete description of “Educators Living in the Joy of Gratitude“, please click on the button below.Full description
- Barb Aust – “The Essential Curriculum”
- Christa Campsall – “A Teacher’s View of Seeing Beyond Behaviour”
- Peter Anderson – “Impact of the Principles in Schools and the Wider Community”
- Gary Johnson – ““Students don’t need to be “fixed”… they’re already “fixed”!
- Rita Shuford and Susan Hill – “Creating Optimal Learning Environments with Love: Youth at Promise” with Sue Pankiewicz
- Dave and Kari Decker – “Married to the Principles”
- Braden Hughs and Joel Selensky – “Empowering School Staff Members and Students to Access Their Inner Health” with Sue Pankiewicz
- Marika Mayer and Dean Rees-Evans – “Principles Pioneers Working Solo in Schools”
- Christa Campsall with Kathy Marshall Emerson – “Orientation to New Intermediate Curriculum: My Guide Inside”
- Debra Bell – Elementary Looping: Integrating Principles for the Long Haul”
- Multiple Presenters, “Educators’ Three Principles Teaching Activities Sharefest!!”
- Kathy Marshall Emerson and participants, “Principle-based Educational Systems Change: What can we count on?”
- Tess Christy – “Homeschooling, Autism and Parenting: My Perspective as Primary Teacher and Parent.”
- Kathy Marshall Emerson – “Living in a State of Service”
- David Bodman – “Living Into Teaching the Principles,” Part I
- David Bodman – “Living into Teaching the Principles,” Part II
Speakers include leaders who learned directly from Syd Banks and others who never had that opportunity. See details on each below.
All presenters volunteered their time and expertise and are grateful to Brett Chitty for offering this entire year of programming at an unusually modest cost so educators are able to participate. Educators Living in the Joy of Gratitude was coordinated and facilitated by Kathy Marshall Emerson of the National Resilience Resource Center as a charitable service. Registered participants may apply and qualify for a National Resilience Resource Center Certificate of Participation for 18 hours of professional development at no additional cost. Details are provided inside the series’ Private Forum.
For additional background information about integrating the principles in education see:http://www.nationalresilienceresource.com/Education.html