Dr. William F. Pettit has over 32 years of involvement in teaching the Three Universal Principles of Universal Mind, Universal Consciousness and Universal Thought Dr Pettit will make this bold assertion that there is a cure for mental illness.
Is it true that:
- Chronic Mental Stress is the cause of mental illness?
- Peace of Mind is the cure for mental illness?
- Understanding via insight the nature of the three Universal Principles of Mind, Consciousness, Thought is the most efficient and reliable path to achieving peace of mind (regardless of past experiences or behaviors or present circumstances)?
In Dr Pettit’s experience of 72 years of living and 46 years as a physician, an insight based understanding of the true nature of being human and how the human experience is created moment to moment via three universal principles is key to returning home to a place of mental well-being. His limited understanding of these principles has assisted him to move from 23 years of intermittent clinical depression to a gentle experience of life; he had hitherto not even dreamed of.
We look forward to sharing the good news that every human being has perfect mental wellbeing at his or her core. Also that every person can regain connection to that well being no matter how long he/she has felt disconnected from it. Instead of experiencing burnout, Dr Pettit is more excited than ever at the potential for a new psychiatry of Health, not Illness. After years as a Mental Illness professional, Dr Pettit feels good to truly be a Mental Health professional.
Webinar 1: The first presentation will focus on clarifying:
- A definition of mental illness and mental health, the cause of mental illness, explained in depth with clinical examples and neuroscience backup.
- An explanation of how levels of understanding /consciousness are related to the severity of mental and, often, physical distress, impairment and disability.
- An overview of understanding the DSM5 and ICD-9 and ICD 10 labels as “information as to WHERE the patient is at this time NOT WHO they are as a human being.
- The cure for mental illness, peace of mind manifesting as love, light-heartedness, wisdom, common sense, stress resistance and resilience.
- What are principles?
- What would be the implication of the presence of Universal Principles?
Webinars 2, 3, and 4:
The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th sessions will be a journey pointing towards:
A deeper and deeper understanding of the Nature of the three Universal Principles of Mind, Thought, and Consciousness, and how this understanding is a powerful conduit to achieving greater levels of mental health
Explains our true identity as human beings
Explains how we create our experience moment to moment from the inside – out.
Illuminate the obvious truths (like corollaries in Geometry) that emanate and become visible as our understanding deepens. e.g. psychological innocence, innate health, the illusory past etc.)