In 2011, when Elese Coit and Gabriela Maldonado-Montano began developing their business partnership as TrueChange Consultants, they did not realize they would be given a gift of the precious experience of working in true partnership and collaboration.
As their firm delivers human potential programs (Principles-based) for business leaders and teams, their partnership has deepened. It has become a consistent experience of deep creativity, commitment and love as they “look to see” the principles in action in every aspect of their business.
“There is a parallel between running our own business and what we offer our clients. We see the principles as relevant and alive in an organizational context—including our own. They form a foundation for the deepest collaboration that can be known by human beings working together.”
Over four sessions, Gabriela and Elese will share how this learning has set a new foundation for their business that translates into how they:
- collaborate with ease and lightness
- play and build together
- look forward to meetings (really, they do!)
- enjoy spacious communication, mutual understanding and deep respect
Those who have business partnerships or regularly work in a team (as leader or team member) will not want to miss this series. Other types of partnerships, such as families, marriages etc., are not the focus of the series, but the points will be equally applicable and all are warmly welcome to join.
Webinar 1: The Critical Component: Me
- There is nothing about the experience of partnership that doesn’t begin with me
- The truth of ME is True
- Discernment of wisdom
- Open Q&A
Webinar 2: Beyond Behavior and Differences: Seeing Your Partner / Collaborators
- Seeing the Universal nature of what’s inside people, including your partner
- Seeing vs. adopting an attitude (understanding and appreciation for your partner are side-effects)
- Handling issues and adjustments as you go
- Open Q&A
Webinar 3: Alignment and Collaboration
- Alignment is a discovery of how life works
- you are not aligning with a person, you are looking towards what’s true
- how this relates to compromise and negotiations
- Overcoming our own beliefs
- about what things should look like because we “know” the principles
- about what the principles look like
- The Sandbox gets bigger
- Open Q&A
Webinar 4: Rediscovering Inspiration and Joy at Work
- The goodies arrive!
- Inspired working
- the end of “motivation” as we currently define it
- the “knowing” guide we share
- New definitions of partnership?
- Series conclusion and wrap