Uncovering Resilience in Addiction Recovery
A 6 Part Webinar Series with Joe Bailey & Christian McNeill
- Are you in recovery from addiction but not really thriving?
- Do you find yourself caught up in compulsive behaviour or addictive patterns?
- Are you the partner or a family member of someone who has been troubled by addiction?
- Do you work in the field of recovery and feel stressed or burnt-out?
- Would you like to experience more insight and resilience in your life?
This 6-part webinar series with leading psychologist, mentor and author, Joe Bailey and Christian McNeill, coach and recovery veteran, has been designed to help you transcend any of these issues.
Thoughout the series we will introduce topics and create space for sharing, questions, listening and connection. Our cherished hope is that through this process participants will uncover the Resilience within which is already present.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- Why you were never broken
- The Inner GPS
- Born to Flourish
- The Transformative Power of Insight
- The Gift of Thought
- Understanding Separate Realities
- The Science Behind Serenity and Mental Health
There will also be ample opportunity to cover any topics you may wish to raise.
Dates and Times:
Monday 23 April, Monday 30 April, Monday 7 May, Monday 21 May, Monday 28 May and follow up TBA.
Times: 7:30pm GMT, 2:30pm ET, 11:30am PT.
All webinars will be on Zoom, and all participants will get lifetime access to recordings.